What is Klinefelter syndrome?
A chromosomal anomaly with chromosome count 47, XXY sex chromosome constitution; buccal and other cells are usually sex chromatin positive; patients are male in development but have seminiferous tubule dysgenesis resulting in azospenmia and infertility, elevated plasma and urinary gonadotropins, variable gynecomastia, and eunuchoid habitus; some patients have chromosomal mosaic syndrome, with two or more cell lines of different chromosome constitution; the male tortoise-shell cat (calico cat) is an animal model.
Questions and answers on "Klinefelter syndrome"
Health resources related to Klinefelter syndrome
- How does klinefelter syndrome affect the body
- Klinefelter syndrome children low levels of igg
- Wisdom tooth klinefelter syndrome
- Klinefelter syndrome causes
- Klinefelter syndrome skin problems
- Heart conditions klinefelter syndrome
- Environmental factors of klinefelter syndrome
- How does klinefelter syndrome occur
- Diagnosis of Klinefelter syndrome
- Losing weight ins klinefelter syndrome