What is Kidney cancer?
It is the cancer affecting kidney, presented by low grade fever,back pain, loss of weight, loss of appetite. If it is diagnosed early, the treatment is removal of the affected kidney, prognosis is good in early stages.
Questions and answers on "Kidney cancer"
Health resources related to Kidney cancer
- Non operable kidney cancer
- Kidney cancer extrarenal pelvis
- Most common kidney cancer
- How treatable is kidney cancer
- Drugs/medication for kidney cancer
- Melanoma on the foot and kidney cancer
- Kidney cancer misdiagnosed as stones
- Nexavar for kidney cancer
- Life expectancy with kidney cancer
- Shadow on lung after kidney cancer