What is Ketosis?
It is elevated levels of ketone bodies in the body which is characteried by excess ketone bodies that can overwhelm normal compensatory mechanism leading to acidosis if blood pH falls.
Questions and answers on "Ketosis"
Health resources related to Ketosis
- Ketosis plasmapheresis
- Does ketosis cause yeast infections?
- Nose bleed while in ketosis
- Can ketosis affect loestrin
- Bowel movements and ketosis
- Pins and needles in right arm ketosis
- Does ketosis cause breathlessness
- Does ketosis burn body fat or dietary fat
- My pee has ants from ketosis
- Can ketosis cause kidney damage