What is Keratoconus?
We see through the cornea, which is the clear, central part of the front surface of the eye. Normally, the cornea has a dome shape, like a ball. Sometimes, however, the structure of the cornea is just not strong enough to hold this round shape and the cornea bulges outward like a cone. This condition is called keratoconus.
Questions and answers on "Keratoconus"
Health resources related to Keratoconus
- Keratoconus parkinson
- What is keratoconus eye disease
- Keratoconus treatment yoga
- Keratoconus magnesium homeopathy symptoms remedies
- Keratoconus ayurveda
- Foods needed for keratoconus patient
- Keratoconus dizziness and heights
- Keratoconus and mental behaviour
- Calcium vitamin d keratoconus
- Diagnosis of keratoconus