What is Kaposi sarcoma?
Kaposi's sarcoma is a malignant or cancerous tumor caused by human herpesvirus . Kaposi’s sarcoma (KS) is a tumor that present on skin with or without internally spreading. It may spread internally in the oral cavity, lymph nodes and viscera. The diagnosis can be done with a biopsy test or internal imaging.
Questions and answers on "Kaposi sarcoma"
Health resources related to Kaposi sarcoma
- Is kaposi sarcoma linked to aids
- Kaposi sarcoma or acne
- Kaposi sarcoma face african american
- Developed a bruise on cheek could it be kaposi sarcoma
- What kind of doctor treats kaposi sarcoma
- Is a pimple on body kaposi sarcoma
- Kaposi sarcoma bumps produce puss
- Kaposi sarcoma behind ear
- Types of kaposi sarcoma
- Drugs/medication for Kaposi sarcoma