What is Joint effusion?
A joint effusion is the presence of increased intra-articular fluid. It may affect any joint. Commonly it involves the knee.
Questions and answers on "Joint effusion"
Health resources related to Joint effusion
- Small suprapatellar joint effusion
- Joint effusion causes
- Small subtalar joint effusion
- Small shoulder joint effusion
- Mri showed small joint effusion what does the report suggest
- Small ankle joint effusion
- Joint effusion subtalar debridement
- Non inflammatory joint effusion
- Knee joint effusion how long
- Treatment and cure for Joint effusion