What is Ischemia?
Ischemia is a restriction in blood supply to tissues, causing a shortage of oxygen and glucose needed for cellular metabolism. Ischemia is generally caused by problems with blood vessels, with resultant damage to or dysfunction of tissue.
Questions and answers on "Ischemia"
Health resources related to Ischemia
- Medicines for inferolateral wall ischemia
- Microvascular ischemia of the periventricular
- Inferior wall ischemia ecg
- What is anterior ischemia
- Symptoms conditions associated ischemia
- What does positive for ischemia in ett tolerance mean
- Positive results for exercise inducible ischemia
- Inducible ischemia remedies
- Posterior wall ischemia
- What does anteroseptal ischemia in ekg results mean