What is Inverted papilloma?
An eplithelial tumor of the urinary bladder or nasal cavity in which proliferating epithelium is invaginated beneath the surface and is more smoothly rounded than in other papillomas.
Questions and answers on "Inverted papilloma"
Health resources related to Inverted papilloma
- Inverted papilloma with homeopathy
- Is inverted papilloma nasal treatable
- Vision symptoms of inverted papilloma
- I had surgery for a nose inverted papilloma three weeks ago
- Constant smoke smell inverted papilloma
- Inverted papilloma blood spit
- What should eat sinonasal inverted papilloma patent
- Nasal inverted papilloma, toronto surgeons
- How can you get rid of inverted papilloma
- Diagnosis of inverted papilloma