What is Intertrigo?
Irritant dermatitis occurring between folds or juxtaposed surfaces of the skin, as between the buttocks, between the scrotum and the thigh, beneath pendulous breasts, etc.; caused by friction, sweat retention, moisture, warmth, and concomitant overgrowth of resident microorganisms; occurring in young children (see diaper dermatitis) and obese adults.
Questions and answers on "Intertrigo"
Health resources related to Intertrigo
- Intertrigo under my nose
- How is candidal intertrigo treated
- Looking treatment for intertrigo
- Symptoms of candidal intertrigo
- Intertrigo causes
- Diagnosis of intertrigo, erythrasma etc
- Intertrigo open wound
- Diagnosis of candidal intertrigo
- Drugs/medication for intertrigo
- Treatment and cure for intertrigo, erythrasma etc