What is Influenza?
An acute infectious respiratory disease, caused by Influenza viruses. Presents generally as fever, body ache, running nose - like Upper Respiratory Tract infection.
Questions and answers on "Influenza"
Health resources related to Influenza
- Is coughing up blood a synptom of influenza
- How does influenza affect the body
- How long is influenza contagious
- What is influenza a
- Doctor who treats influenza
- Causes of influenza disease
- What type of doctor handles influenza
- Is influenza the flu
- How the influenza effect the human body
- What is influenza b