Infectious rash

Questions and answers on "Infectious rash"

Yes, Sir. I have a rash Or infection in my throat, my doctor at one time give me clindamycin and I was wondering what I can take in it's place. the...

doctor1 MD


well , there are many antibiotics you can take including augmentin 625 mg twice a day for 5 days or tab cefixime 200 mg twice a day for 7...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

What would i use to get rid of it just standard antibiotics?

doctor1 MD


Thanks for your reply.

Does that rash itch?
Since how long has it been there?
Are you talking of a rash in the groin region or around the anus?...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Infectious rash

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Lab Tests
Related Medical Topics