What is Infectious colitis?
It is the inflammation of large intestine mostly colon due to bacteria or virus. It is mostly due to C.difficle. Symptoms includes abdominal pain and bloody diarrhoea.
Questions and answers on "Infectious colitis"
Health resources related to Infectious colitis
- Diagnosis of infectious colitis
- Treatment and cure for infectious colitis
- Infectious colitis causes
- Antibiotic treatment for infectious colitis
- Drugs/medication for infectious colitis
- How is infectious colitis spread
- Infectious colitis diet
- Foods to eat with infectious colitis
- Symptoms of infectious colitis
- Infectious colitis treatment ornof
Recent questions on Infectious colitis
Related Lab Tests