What is Infarction?
An area of tissue necrosis caused by impairment of arterial or venous blood supply due to mechanical factors (emboli, thrombi) or to blood pressure alterations.
Questions and answers on "Infarction"
Health resources related to Infarction
- Anteroseptal infarction congiteal heart defect
- Symptoms of anteroseptal infarction
- Treatment and cure for infarction
- Multiple choice questions on myocrdial infarction
- Infarction causes
- Multi cardio infarction related dementia
- Homoeopathic medicine for acute infarction in right temporo parietal region
- Symptoms of infarction
- Sleeping pills for infarction
- Abnormal probable old anteroseptal infarction