What is Incontinence?
Incontinence or Incontinent may refer to:Fecal incontinence, the involuntary excretion of bowel contents and Urinary incontinence, the involuntary excretion of urine.
Questions and answers on "Incontinence"
Health resources related to Incontinence
- Can you prevent bowel incontinence
- Ice cream and incontinence at night
- Bowel incontinence followed by constipation what could this be
- What causes faecal incontinence
- Nighttime incontinence dreams
- Exercises to stop incontinence
- Dark spots in pads used for incontinence
- How long incontinence prostate
- Espt incontinence
- Incontinence sheets for beds