Questions and answers on "Impotence"

iam young 33 years old male have D.M since 4 years but i dont take any treatment just in diet restriction every thing is ok with me ,some time is...

doctor1 MD

Thank you for the query.
As per the information provided, you are a 33yrs old, male subject, diaebtic over the past 4 yrs (on diet control) with...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

my husband just start trt almost three weeks ago. My husband has suffered from this for ten years. He did not want to go to the doctor before...

doctor1 MD


Thanks for your query.

Reduced sex drive and impotence can be due to:
1. Circulatory disturbances
2. Spinal cord or pelvic injury

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

hiii docter,im suffering with impotence and l4,l5 disc bulge sensitive penis can i know how to cure that and i have phleboliths 23 of...

doctor1 MD


Nerve damage can cause permanent impotency. You can consult a urologist or andrologist and get evaluated. You can opt for implants or devices...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Impotence

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Treatment/Therapy
Related Medical Topics