What is Impetigo?
It is infection of skin due to bacteria called as staphylococcus. It is characterized by a papules turns into pustule (Painful) and heals with crusted scabs. Easily treated with Betalactamase antibiotics. In children it is more common.It can overlap with many other conditions with severe itching due to secondary infection.
Questions and answers on "Impetigo"
Health resources related to Impetigo
- Reoccuring impetigo in adults
- Wisdom teeth infection and impetigo
- How long does til antibiotic helps impetigo
- Impetigo how to stop the itch
- How impetigo attacks and spreads
- What happens when impetigo turns purple
- Ear piercing impetigo
- Over the counter cream for impetigo
- Will mold cause impetigo
- Recurring impetigo on the lips