What is Ibd?
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD) is a broad term that describes conditions with chronic or recurring immune response and inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract. The two most common inflammatory bowel diseases are ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. Both illnesses have one strong feature in common. They are marked by an abnormal response by the body’s immune system.
Questions and answers on "Ibd"
Health resources related to Ibd
- Lump on labia and ibd
- Suffering from ibd pancolitis on mesacol od is it curable
- Scholarships for ibd patients
- Could ibd stopping me from getting pregnant
- I am suffering from ibd, can i take imuran?
- Early signs of ibd
- I am suffering from ibd, can i take deltasone?
- Ibd and crohn's disease
- Is taking ibd safe
- Diagnosis of ibd