What is Hypospadias?
A developmental anomaly characterized by a defect on the ventral surface of the penis so that the urethral meatus is proximal to its normal location; may be associated with chordee; also a similar defect in the female, in which the urethra opens into the vagina.
Questions and answers on "Hypospadias"
Health resources related to Hypospadias
- Child developmental delay hypospadias
- Does hypospadias cause a small penis
- Hypospadias homeopathy
- Causes of hypospadias and developmental delay
- Is hypospadias curable
- Whats the ekg sign for hypospadias
- Hypospadias dysphagia syndrome
- Will hypospadias effect my marriage life
- Marijuana and hypospadias
- Is hypospadias linked to bed wetting?