What is Hyperprolactinemia?
Elevated levels of prolactin in the blood, which is a normal physiologic reaction during lactation and pregnancy, but pathologic otherwise; prolactin may also be elevated in cases of certain pituitary tumors, and amenorrhea is often present.
Questions and answers on "Hyperprolactinemia"
Health resources related to Hyperprolactinemia
- Diagnosis of hyperprolactinemia, hypoplastic endometrium
- Is chiari frommel syndrome also called hyperprolactinemia
- Hyperprolactinemia dietary advice
- Symptoms of hyperprolactinemia
- Hyperprolactinemia diet
- Hyperprolactinemia and concerta
- Drugs/medication for hyperprolactinemia
- Drugs/medication for hyperprolactinemia, hypoplastic endometrium
- I have hyperprolactinemia and adhd
- Hyperprolactinemia and weight gain