What is Hyperpigmentation?
Hyper pigmentation is increase in pigmentation caused by increased activity of the pigment cells of the skin. Various causes for hyper pigmentation are tanning, increased secretion of hormones that control pigmentation eg MSH in brain.
Questions and answers on "Hyperpigmentation"
Health resources related to Hyperpigmentation
- Treating post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- What treatment can be taken for hyperpigmentation
- Suncote sunscreen gel removes hyperpigmentation
- Best hyperpigmentation cream prescription
- Vulvar hyperpigmentation
- Hyperpigmentation creams from india
- What to do when plucking causes hyperpigmentation
- Does post inflammatory hyperpigmentation fade away
- Symptoms of hyperpigmentation
- Butter milk paste for hyperpigmentation