What is Hyperopia?
Hyperopia (farsightedness) is a refractive error, which means the eye does not bend or refract light properly ,condition in which distant objects are usually seen clearly, but close ones do not come into vision properly........u need to consult a opthalmologist and he will provide u glasses to correct ur refractive error.
Questions and answers on "Hyperopia"
Health resources related to Hyperopia
- Hyperopia causes
- Drugs/medication for hyperopia
- Symptoms of hyperopia
- Prescribing for latent hyperopia
- Hyperopia dizziness
- Treating minor hyperopia
- What is latent hyperopia
- Treatment and cure for hyperopia
- Hyperopia wear power glasses ayurvedic treatmetn for permanent cure
- Hyperopia ayurvedic treatment by food