What is Hypernatremia?
Hypernateremia is excess of sodium ions in blood and it can cause hypertension, and increase intracranial tension.
Questions and answers on "Hypernatremia"
Health resources related to Hypernatremia
- Diet for hypernatremia
- Hypernatremia hypokalemia
- Hypernatremia side effects
- Iv fluids for hypernatremia
- Drugs/medication for hypernatremia
- Diagnosis of hypernatremia
- What are some common treatments for hypernatremia
- Treatment and cure for hypernatremia
- How to treat hypernatremia
- D5w to treat hypernatremia