What is Hyperlipidemia?
Hyperlipidemia is elevation of lipids in the blood. This is associated with increased risk of heart diseases specially with the elevation of LDL and VLDL. One of the component HDL has on the contrary protective effect against coronary heart disease. In hyperlipidemia, anti lipedemic agents are prescribed under doctor's supervision.
Questions and answers on "Hyperlipidemia"
Health resources related to Hyperlipidemia
- What is hyperlipidemia and what causes it
- Drugs/medication for hyperlipidemia
- Type 1 hyperlipidemia
- Food good for hyperlipidemia
- What does hyperlipidemia mean
- Hyperlipidemia and high esr
- Hyperlipidemia homoeopathicmedicines
- Treatment and cure for hyperlipidemia
- How does hyperlipidemia affect general health
- Risk factors of hyperlipidemia