What is Hypercholesterolemia?
Hypercholesterolemia is a condition characterized by very high levels of cholesterol in the blood. Cholesterol is a waxy, fat-like substance that is produced in the body and obtained from foods that come from animals (particularly egg yolks, meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products). Too much cholesterol, however, increases a person's risk of developing heart disease.
Questions and answers on "Hypercholesterolemia"
Health resources related to Hypercholesterolemia
- Drugs/medication for hypercholesterolemia
- Drugs/medication for hypercholesterolemia, hyperlipidemia etc
- Treatment and cure for hypercholesterolemia, thyroid abnormalities
- Is pure hypercholesterolemia treatable
- Can lipitor cure hypercholesterolemia, familial homozygous ?
- Family hypercholesterolemia and ayurveda
- Is the trait for hypercholesterolemia dominant or recessive
- Drugs/medication for hypercholesterolemia, overweight individuals
- Hypercholesterolemia, overweight individuals causes
- What is pure hypercholesterolemia eyes