What is Hydrosalpinx?
A hydrosalpinx is a descriptive term and refers to a fluid filled dilatation of the fallopian tube. The blocked tube causes infertility, while incomplete blockage or adhesions often lead to tubal pregnancy. The major cause of this condition is pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or chronic salpingitis (the inflammation of fallopian tubes), which can be triggered by the infection of chlamydia.
Questions and answers on "Hydrosalpinx"
Health resources related to Hydrosalpinx
- What does hydrosalpinx after a miscarriage on hsg report mean
- Hydrosalpinx und dermatomoysitis
- Hydrosalpinx treatment in kerla
- Hydrosalpinx sillica
- Living with an untreated hydrosalpinx
- Garlic can it cure hydrosalpinx
- Hydrosalpinx exercise
- Hydrosalpinx urticaria
- Hydrosalpinx brown discharge
- Hydrosalpinx surgery