What is Hydrocephalus?
Hydrocephalus also known as "water on the brain", is a medical condition in which there is an abnormal accumulation of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) in the ventricles, or cavities, of the brain. This may cause increased intracranial pressure inside the skull and progressive enlargement of the head, convulsion, tunnel vision and mental disability.
Questions and answers on "Hydrocephalus"
Health resources related to Hydrocephalus
- My mum has hydrocephalus kindly advice me
- Diagnosis of acute hydrocephalus
- Hydrocephalus rolling of eyes
- How to treat hydrocephalus in a undelivered child
- Vad hydrocephalus
- Treatment and cure for non communicating hydrocephalus
- External hydrocephalus treatment
- Hydrocephalus in neonates
- Can hydrocephalus effect hearing
- What is hydrocephalus in adults