What is Hodgkin's lymphoma?
Hodgkin lymphoma or Hodgkin's disease, is a type of cancer originating from white blood cells called lymphocytes. It was named after Thomas Hodgkin's It is characterised by the orderly spread of disease from one lymph node group to another and by the development of systemic symptoms with advanced disease.It may be treated with radiation or chemotherapy, or hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Questions and answers on "Hodgkin's lymphoma"
Health resources related to Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Hodgkin's lymphoma cycle 5 and not gone
- Alcohol hodgkin's lymphoma tightness
- Hodgkin's lymphoma and mirena coil
- Symptoms of hodgkin's lymphoma
- Can you smoke weed with hodgkin's lymphoma
- Will adriamycin treat cancer, hodgkin's lymphoma ?
- Treatment and cure for hodgkin's lymphoma
- Hodgkin's lymphoma sneezing
- Non- hodgkin's lymphoma causes
- Hodgkin's lymphoma prognosis