What is Histoplasmosis?
Histoplasmosis Cave disease or Darling's disease or Reticuloendotheliosis is a disease caused by the fungus Histoplasma capsulatum. Histoplasmosis is common among AIDS patients because of their suppressed immunity. In immunocompetent individuals, past infection results in partial protection against ill effects if reinfected.
Questions and answers on "Histoplasmosis"
Health resources related to Histoplasmosis
- Acute histoplasmosis causes
- Ocular histoplasmosis zinc
- Ocular histoplasmosis
- Diagnosis of histoplasmosis
- Drugs/medication for acute histoplasmosis
- Histoplasmosis causes
- Diagnosis of acute histoplasmosis
- Symptoms of acute histoplasmosis
- Treatment and cure for histoplasmosis
- Ocular histoplasmosis treatment