What is Hip dysplasia?
It is abnormal dysfunction of the hip socket that in its more severe form can eventually cause cripplling, lameness and painful arthritis of the joint.
Questions and answers on "Hip dysplasia"
Health resources related to Hip dysplasia
- What is hip dysplasia in adults
- Congenital hip dysplasia
- Hip dysplasia symptoms in adults
- Hip dysplasia in children
- Hip dysplasia in dogs
- Treatment and cure for Hip dysplasia
- Early signs of hip dysplasia
- Signs of congenital hip dysplasia
- Labrador retriever hip dysplasia symptoms
- Bilateral hip dysplasia