What is Hiccup?
A diaphragmatic spasm causing a sudden inhalation that is interrupted by a spasmodic closure of the glottis, producing a noise.
Questions and answers on "Hiccup"
Health resources related to Hiccup
- I was sick now my ear hurts when i hiccup
- Does your heart stop when you hiccup
- Recently i hiccup while yawning
- Right ear hurts when i hiccup
- Ear popping when i hiccup or burp
- Hiccup and eardrum pain
- Hiccup due to salt deficient
- Heart palpitations when i hiccup
- Earache when yawn or hiccup
- What does it mean if you hiccup after you eat