What is Herpes simplex?
It is a viral disease from the herpesviridae family caused by both Herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1 primarily mouth, throat, face, eye, ) and type 2 (HSV-2 anogenital). Based on site of infection it is categorized in to distinct disorders like oral herpes, genital herpes, ocular herpes. Herpes simplex is most transmitted by direct contact with a lesion or the body fluid of an infected individua
Questions and answers on "Herpes simplex"
Health resources related to Herpes simplex
- Herpes simplex ophthalmicus cornea
- Valacyclovir dosage herpes simplex
- Diagnosis of Herpes simplex
- Contracted herpes simplex type 2 what treatment should be done
- Herpes simplex facewide itch
- Herpes simplex treatment in baramati
- Herpes simplex virus serum by clia
- Kids with herpes simplex virus infection
- Herpes simplex 2 symptoms females
- How hypericum mysorense and hypericum hookeranum suppress herpes simplex