What is Hemorrhoid?
These are vascular structures in the anal canal which help with stool control.They become pathological or piles when swollen or inflamed. The symptoms of pathological hemorrhoids depend on the type present. Their are two type internal hemorhoids and external hemorrhoids. Initially conservative treatment is adviced if not under control then surgery is adviced.
Questions and answers on "Hemorrhoid"
Health resources related to Hemorrhoid
- Recovery time for hemorrhoid surgery
- Healing after hemorrhoid surgery
- Hemorrhoid treatment over the counter
- Dark black spot on hemorrhoid
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoid lancing
- Diagnosis of infected hemorrhoid
- Drugs/medication for Hemorrhoid
- Using hemorrhoid cream on face
- Treatment and cure for inflamed hemorrhoid
- Infected hemorrhoid causes