What is Hemophilia?
Hemophilia is a rare bleeding disorder in which the blood doesn't clot normally.If you have hemophilia, you may bleed for a longer time than others after an injury. You also may bleed inside your body (internally), especially in your knees, ankles, and elbows. This bleeding can damage your organs and tissues and may be life threatening.
Questions and answers on "Hemophilia"
Health resources related to Hemophilia
- Hemophilia permanent treatment in ayurveda
- Doc hemorrhage hemophilia
- Treatment of hemophilia often involves
- Hemophilia the royal disease
- Can hemophilia cause many large or deep bruises?
- Acquired hemophilia treatments
- Symptoms of hemophilia
- Ayurbeda treatment of hemophilia
- Hemophilia carrier pregnant is c-section safe
- Hemophilia causes