Hemolytic uremic syndrome
What is Hemolytic uremic syndrome?
Hemolytic anemia and thrombocytopenia occurring with acute renal failure; in children, characterized by sudden onset of gastrointestinal bleeding, hematuria, oliguria, and microangiopathic hemolytic anemia; in adults, associated with complications of pregnancy following normal delivery, or associated with oral contraceptive use or with infection; often caused by infection with Escherichia coli.
Questions and answers on "Hemolytic uremic syndrome"
Health resources related to Hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome pathogenesis
- Treatment and cure for hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Drugs/medication for hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Are swelling of the face, hands, feet or entire body symptoms of hemolytic uremic syndrome ?
- Can fever, usually not high and may not be present at all be due to hemolytic uremic syndrome ?
- Atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome symptoms
- Diagnosis of hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome in adults
- Symptoms of hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Are fatigue and irritability symptoms of hemolytic uremic syndrome ?