What is Hematuria?
When blood particles are found in urine it is called hematuria,seen in glomerulonephropathy,or various diseases of kidney dysfunction.
Questions and answers on "Hematuria"
Health resources related to Hematuria
- Hematuria from gallbladder problems
- Can taking pills cause hematuria
- Hematuria after circumcision
- Frank hematuria causes
- Hematuria after hiatal hernia surgery
- Hematuria and acetaminophin overdose
- Urine test for hematuria
- Hematuria after taking spironolactone
- Mesenteric pannicluitis and hematuria
- False positive hematuria