What is Hematospermia?
It is the presence of blood in semen,is most often a benign and idiopathic symptom, but can sometimes result from medical problems such as a urethral stricture, infection of the prostate, or a congenital bleeding disorder and can occur transiently after surgical procedures such as a prostate biopsy.
Questions and answers on "Hematospermia"
Health resources related to Hematospermia
- Drugs/medication for recurrent hematospermia
- What causes hematospermia in old aged people
- Is neem good for hematospermia condition
- Can hematospermia effect pregnancy
- Hematospermia aspirin
- Homeo treatment of hematospermia
- Treatment and cure for hematospermia
- Recurrent hematospermia causes
- Hematospermia blood clot
- Hematospermia overuse