What is Hematemesis?
Hematemesis or haematemesis is the vomiting of blood. The source is generally the upper gastrointestinal tract. Patients can easily confuse it with hemoptysis (coughing up blood), although the latter is more common. Hematemesis may result from peptic ulcer diease, cancer of the stomach etc
Questions and answers on "Hematemesis"
Health resources related to Hematemesis
- How to make a sentence for hematemesis
- What is the remedy for hematemesis
- Hematemesis home remedy
- Hematemesis in portal hyper tension
- What medication do you take for hematemesis vomiting blood
- Hematemesis causes
- Medication that need for hematemesis
- Massive hematemesis causes
- Hematemesis in children
- Pengobatan hematemesis