What is Heat stroke?
A condition caused by prolonged exposure to high environmental temperature, causing disturbance in our body's thermostat function.
Questions and answers on "Heat stroke"
Health resources related to Heat stroke
- Driclor and heat stroke
- Difference between heat stroke and heat exhaustion
- Treatment and cure for heat stroke
- Heat stroke treatment
- Heat stroke pins an needles
- Levels of heat stroke
- Heat stroke body aches
- Nursing interventions when having a heat stroke
- What is a mini heat stroke
- Feeling tired week later heat stroke