What is Hbv?
HBV is hepatitis B virus........transmitted from person to person thro infected bodily fluids.....known to cause chronic liver failure if not treated properly..........there is good news too...there is a effective vaccine to prevent this........as prevention is always better than cure
Questions and answers on "Hbv"
Health resources related to Hbv
- What does inactive carrier of hbv mean
- Symptoms of active hbv infection
- Hbv carrier sex partner
- Drugs/medication for hbv natural infection
- Hbv red eyes
- A hbv question for hepatitisresearcher
- Treatment and cure for active hbv infection
- Diagnosis of hbv infection
- Symptoms of hbv
- Inactive hbv carriers life expectancy