What is Hallux rigidus?
Degenerative arthritis and stiffness due to bone spurs that affects the MTP joint at the base of the hallux (big toe) is called hallux rigidus or stiff big toe.
Questions and answers on "Hallux rigidus"
Health resources related to Hallux rigidus
- Symptoms of hallux rigidus
- Hallux rigidus surgery recovery
- Treatment and cure for hallux rigidus
- Hallux rigidus physical therapy exercises
- Have hallux rigidus when should i have the chilectomy surgery
- Hallux rigidus causes
- Diagnosis of hallux rigidus
- Hallux rigidus treatment options
- Drugs/medication for hallux rigidus