Gluteal abscess

Questions and answers on "Gluteal abscess"

Hello there, I am having a slight confusion and needed some advice on which speciality doctor that I need to visit. Last year around this time, I...

doctor1 MD

Gluteal abscess will be deep seated sometimes.
You have to meet a General surgeon.
If there is fever,redness,local rise of temperature over that...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Kindly confirm in below case weather the illness was due to injury.
34 yrs old male patient, c/o Gluteal abscess, as per received Medical...

doctor1 MD

Brief Answer:
Not necessarily the abscess was due to injury

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing to us

I am dr.kakkar(dermatologist). I...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

My 16yr old has a lump under the skin on her left bottom side of her butt cheek close to her right cheek... It is pain full and hard for her to...

doctor1 MD

Thanks for your query.

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

It will be of...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Gluteal abscess

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Treatment/Therapy
Related Lab Tests
Related Medical Topics