What is Glioma?
A glioma is a type of tumor that starts in the brain or spine. It is called a glioma because it arises from glial cells. The most common site of gliomas is the brain.It comprises of 30 percent of all brain tumors.
Questions and answers on "Glioma"
Health resources related to Glioma
- How long people live with glioma
- Diagnosis of recurrent mixed glioma
- Low-grade glioma prognosis
- Nail bed glioma
- Treatment and cure for glioma
- Treatment and cure for recurrent mixed glioma
- Symptoms of recurrent mixed glioma
- Diagnosis of high grade glioma
- High grade glioma okay to take tds injection of dexona
- Symptoms of high grade glioma