What is Giardiasis?
It is gastroenteritis caused by protozoa Giardia lamblia which causes diarrhea, dyspepsia, and occasionally malabsorption in humans.
Questions and answers on "Giardiasis"
Health resources related to Giardiasis
- Giardiasis intestinal infection symptoms
- Giardiasis dizzy spells
- Swimming river accidently swallowed water giardiasis
- Can giardiasis cause hepatomegaly
- Giardiasis causes
- Drugs/medication for giardiasis
- Giardiasis and canker sores
- What is giardiasis and what causes it
- Giardiasis and testerone levels
- My 10 year old boy has giardiasis