Germ cell tumor
What is Germ cell tumor?
Germ cell tumor is one kind of neoplasia derived from germ cell of the gonad i.e. from ovary and testis. Extra gonadal germ cell tumor are also possible. It is especially seen in young adults. It may be cancerous or non-cancerous tumor. Germ cell tumors are rare. Germ cell tumors account for about 2 to 4 percent of all cancers in children and adolescents younger than age 20.
Questions and answers on "Germ cell tumor"
Health resources related to Germ cell tumor
- Symptoms of germ cell tumor
- Diagnosis of germ cell tumor
- Germ cell tumor icd 9
- Drugs/medication for germ cell tumor
- Germ cell tumor mediastinum
- Germ cell tumor negative pregnancy test
- Retroperitoneal germ cell tumor
- Germ cell tumor in back of tongue
- Germ cell tumor abdomen
- Treatment and cure for germ cell tumor