What is Geographic tongue?
It is an inflammatory condition of the mucous membrane of the tongue, usually on the dorsal surface. It is characterized by areas of smooth, red depapillation (loss of lingual papillae) which migrate over time.
Questions and answers on "Geographic tongue"
Health resources related to Geographic tongue
- Foods that cause geographic tongue
- Tonsillectomy geographic tongue
- Does hiv cause geographic tongue
- What foods to avoid with geographic tongue
- Geographic tongue misconceptions myths
- Raw geographic tongue causes
- Geographic tongue aching lymph heartburn
- Mirena and geographic tongue
- Geographic tongue causes and treatment
- What helps geographic tongue