What is Galactorrhea?
Galactorrhea is a inappropriate lactation, discharge of milk like substance from breast, that is not associated with breastfeeding after pregnancy.
Questions and answers on "Galactorrhea"
Health resources related to Galactorrhea
- I have galactorrhea help me out
- What is the effect of swallowing galactorrhea
- What is the remedy for galactorrhea
- Galactorrhea in parkinsons
- Treatment and cure for galactorrhea
- Galactorrhea causes
- Can persistent stimulation of breast cause galactorrhea
- Symptoms of galactorrhea
- Diagnosis of galactorrhea
- Drugs/medication for galactorrhea