What is Fybromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is characterized by chronic widespread pain and allodynia (a heightened and painful response to pressure). It is also characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues.
Questions and answers on "Fybromyalgia"
Health resources related to Fybromyalgia
- What could cause bleeding for a person diagnosed with fybromyalgia
- Symptoms of Fybromyalgia
- Treatment and cure for Fybromyalgia
- Have fybromyalgia feeling cured after taking duromine
- Drugs/medication for Fybromyalgia
- Nutrilite for fybromyalgia pts
- Masterbation for fybromyalgia
- Kigtroin end fybromyalgia
- Fybromyalgia causes
- Diagnosis of Fybromyalgia