What is Furuncle?
A localized pyogenic infection, most frequently by Staphylococcus aureus, originating deep in a hair follicle.
Questions and answers on "Furuncle"
Health resources related to Furuncle
- I got a furuncle inside my eyelid
- How long does a furuncle take to clear
- What are all the stages of a furuncle in the ear
- Treatment and cure for furuncle
- I want this furuncle cure permanently
- Underarm furuncle and burning feeling around chest
- Furuncle causes
- Furuncle treatment near to eye
- How long does a furuncle last
- Furuncle on base of penis