What is Fracture?
A fracture is the separation of an object or material into two, or more, pieces under the action of stress.
Questions and answers on "Fracture"
Health resources related to Fracture
- Suggestions for swollen and tight foot due to incomplete fracture
- My husband has radius neck fracture suggest the treatment
- Fracture and swelling of wrist
- Right zygomatic arch fracture
- L1 lumbar compression fracture
- Hairline fracture on side of left foot
- Small toe fracture treatment
- Precaution for hand fracture
- Hairline fracture elbow treatment
- Compression fracture sex problems