Fish allergy

Questions and answers on "Fish allergy"

Hi I'm a male, 6ft tall and weigh about 80kg. My upper arm started to hurt about 1 week ago and a string of small lumps started to form from my inner elbow, up through my inner arm to my armpit. My arm hurts like muscle pain and the inner muscle crossing my elbow is very tight- the pain also spreads sometimes into my lower arm and also my shoulder. I'm currently in Africa and the Dr told me that this is a fish allergy but I'm wary of this diagnosis. Can you please help in suggesting what might be wrong with me, it doesn't seem to be going away and also what I can do to treat this?

Welcome to Healthcaremagic,


I need to know certain things first to confirm my diagnosis:
Do you have fever?
Did you eat fish and are you normally allergic to fish?
Were you bitten by any insect?
Did you get any pathological...
Read Full Thread     Ask a Doctor Now »

Health resources related to Fish allergy

A Doctor will be with you shortly

Related Disease & Conditions

Related Drugs/Medications

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor